Notecard gift sets - Perfect for the last days of Bonus Days - Part 1

Yep....that's right only 2 days left of earn yourself bonus vouchers when you buy Stampin' Up! products.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

What better way to spend the $90 to earn your $9 voucher (for use in August) than buying one of the great bundles or coordinating suites that Stampin' Up! has to offer. I've had a great day of crafting but had failing light while photographing and gale force winds....oh the things I do for you! So I just have a quick post today and will have part 2 for you tomorrow. In this post I showed you a great note card holder that I saw on Rachel Tessman's blog.

I can never quite get into the Christmas in July spirit but by November I always wish that I was that sort of person. So these note card gift sets will certainly help with my stocks for my end of year presents. How organised am I? I think I'll need a lie down now! They are quick to whip up with the bundles and make fabulous gifts. The note card and envelope packs from Stampin' Up! are perfect for these sets. I have added the basic products that I used for each so that you can quickly put together an order to earn your bonus voucher. If you would like the colour combinations just ask me in the comment section and I'll happily tell you.

So here are 3 note card gift sets to get you on the way to preparing for Christmas. There are a few photos of my favourites from each set as well.

Banners For You bundle with the coordinating Birthday Banners stamp set.





Product List


Flourish Thinlits with Thoughtful Banners Bundle.





Product List

Floral Phrases stamp set and Detailed Floral Thinlits.





Product List

So why not put in an order this weekend and earn yourself a bonus voucher or 2? You'll be able to use it in August - maybe you'll use it for a great limited edition bundle that I will show you next week. Come back tomorrow to see 3 more gift sets.

Comments