Foxy Friends Nail File Pillow Gifts

In my last post I was telling you about the retreat that I helped run last weekend. I was in charge of one of the pillow gifts. I am really happy with how they turned out but by the time I had made 50 I was sick of the sight of my Foxy Friends! Why would you do so many designs and make things difficult??? I used this fabulous tutorial for these by Kerstin Kreis.



I tried to use the Fox Builder Punch for every animal. I even used the tail for the 'For you' sentiment.





Short on words today - I'm having flash back of punching and gluing!

Product List

Comments

  1. Well if it makes you feel any better my little rabbit is on my bedside table and definitely brings a smile to my face each time I see her! Much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and clever gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.