Jolly Friends Slash and stamp a stack

So 1 week out from Christmas and I have realised that I have to make some Christmas cards for me to use! Quickly! So it is quick and easy cards today.


So, so easy. Take some Crumb Cake note cards and cut a mat from DSP. The This Christmas DSP was perfect for these cards. Cut a slash, fold back to leave room for your sentiment. Stick the DSP to your card front and whack on one of these cute heads from the Jolly Friends stamp set and you are good to go! The sentiments are from Greetings from Santa.





I also came up with a great way to get through my 'to do' list. I just crossed off lots of things that really didn't need to be done.....I then added some things I'd already done, crossed them off and felt immediately pleased with my list! Oh the things we do to trick ourselves!

Lou

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.