Hey Chick!

I have been itching to ink up my Hey Chick stamp set again. It is a gorgeous stamp set that you can get for free during the Sale-a-bration promotion. They are so cute and perfect for watercolouring. This is what I came up with.


I took my inspiration from this week's sketch over at the Global Design Project.
http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/02/global-design-project-074-sketch.html

Okay...you have to squint and turn your head on the side but surely you can see it???? Maybe?


My cards were also perfect for the challenge over at TGIF this week.

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/tgifc95-inspiration-challenge.html

I used the same design for all 4 with slight changes. I have covered strips of cardstock with some of the Urban Underground Washi tape to create banners.




Wondering where my chicken wire background came from? I ran my Crumb Cake ink pad over the raised side of my Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, then ran through the Big Shot. It stamps and embosses at the same time. Just make sure to wipe the ink off after!


Now what can you spend $90 on so you can earn this cute FREE stamp set? Hope you all have a happy and creative weekend.

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. These are super SUPER cute!! They fit the challenge perfectly and are so stylish. Thank you for linking up with our challenge this week at TGIF! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, Lou! Your chicken wire background is fabulous and I'm loving the fun chickens on your creations! Thanks for playing along this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love these cards! Love the embossed/stamped background...amazing! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love this entire set of cards you have made! Your watercoloring is perfection! Thanks for participating in the week's challenge over at TGIF! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.