Last days to earn free Sale-a-bration products for 2017

Oh how Sale-a-bration has flown by! You have until March 31st to earn FREE Sale-a-bration products. That's only 3 days! Last week 8 new products were added to the already huge list of Free products to choose from. The full list is at the end of this post.

One of the great products added to the Sale-a-bration promotion last week was the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper. I love that paper pack. I quickly whipped up the 8 cards below to show you just how versatile that paper is. I have shown you other versions of this design here and here.


These are so quick and easy to whip up. From one strip of DSP you can make 2 cards. I've just added a few embellishments, ribbon or twine.... whatever took my fancy! I needed some encouragement cards and the phrases from the Crazy About You and Sunshine Sayings stamp sets were the perfect addition.



I thought this Sweet Sugarplum gingham check made lovely baby cards.




I just realised that the wall I used as my backdrop is almost Tip Top Taupe! Camouflaged cards!



So make sure you put your order in in the next few days. All you have to do is spend $90 AUD and you can choose a free product. Below are the latest additions. Make sure you add the code below if you are claiming any of them when ordering from my online store.

Lou
Product List

Comments