Global Design Project #GDP101 - Quilted Christmas Tree


I have a million 'must do's' on my list today so of course I jumped at the chance to avoid them and whip up a quick card for the Global Design Project this week. They have this gorgeous colour combination this week.
I thought this colour combination would be great for a fresh, modern Christmas card using the Christmas Quilt bundle that is in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and will be available for purchase from September 1st. (Only 10 sleeps!)

I love this Christmas Tree - looks like a quilt top - and don't you just love that embossed background. It is made with the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and I can see I will be getting a lot of use out of it.

The Christmas Quilt bundle has so much versatility. I have stamped and die cut some of the quilt block pieces in Flirty Flamingo to form a banner under the sentiment.

The inside got some love too. I love this font and thought I'd add some modern looking holly in the colour combination.


Okay, back to my list .... unless I find some other distraction!

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. more I'm seeing this set the more I think I need to get

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.