Just Add Ink #400 - Just Add Inspiration




Welcome Just Add Ink's 400th challenge! What an amazing achievement! I am so happy to be part of this amazing group of talented people. There are some amazing prizes up for grabs to celebrate our 400th challenge so make sure you head on over the the Just Add Ink page to check them out.


This week we have an inspiration picture to help spark your creative juices.


I was inspired by the colours and shapes .... plus it gave me the perfect opportunity to get my Apron of Love bundle inky. I am ashamed to say this is it's first time out of the packet. So little time!




I used the tiny circle stamp from the Text Ya Later stamp set to create this polka dot apron. I gave them a glossy finish by stamping in Versamark and heat embossing in clear.



How have I left it so long to use this bundle???? I can't wait to get some time to create lots more aprons in trendy designs.



The pocket has a double stack of dimensionals under the middle and glue dots around the edges to give it the 3D effect.


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members were inspired by this great pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!




Lou


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! I know a friend who would love that polka dot apron!! Happy 400th JAI! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Lou. Love the combination of fun & rustic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.